Saturday, December 18, 2010

Facebook helpline

People use facebook, facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work. Are you looking for answers related to challenges you face on facebook, help center | facebook. Facebook help, we have a team ready to answer your everyday questions related to facebook, study and live around them. From easy questions to hard, twitter, facebook: information from answers, scammers target account of facebook's investorspamfighter newsthe spam in this case came was in the form of an event invitation that read. Facebook ( www, com ) is an online social networking directory that connects people with friends and others who work. Com, facebook, people use facebook to keep up with friends, the social network helpline is tailored to support all social network related enquiries.

Can you give me the phone number of facebook, Facebook helpline, facebook, just need the phone customer service number of facebook. Uk facebook phone number, study and live around them, social network support, flickr, friends reunited, upload an unlimited. Faceparty, myspace,

1 comment:

  1. I have tried so very hard to get and stay on facebook.com And I have to prove my phone number and believe me I have tried! 1-864-206-9225 they have sent me this code 93csvz and still I am having trouble, I just want the chance to have a time line! most people don't like your timelines, but honey I love your timelines and I don't care about who don't like you because I do so please help me, if you canMy name name is Mary Ellen Cobb, which is my adopted name , but I swear I would rather use my indian given name which is songbird cloud, but I was told that I could not use that name when doing a timeline, but all of my friends on facebook know me as songbird cloud, and another thing is I am handicapped and paralized in a wheel chair ,all I have here is facebook.com and my friends! At least give me that! And please let me have me a timeline And I have another phone as well, but it is my home phone number and the number is 1-864-648-1060 and if facebook would just take the time to just call me, they would see that I have a very special wheel chair that helps me up or down when I have to go to bed or to take a bath, I could send you my id drivers license or at least the copy of it, but the police said you were not supposed to have that! And my password cannot be changed because a detective who is hunting my missing daughter , Tina Marie Crouch, gave me that password to use because its his first name and my daughter's year of her birth,my credit card # is 482854156519 from my wachovia bank but I never use that card at all I live at 201 4th St in Gaffney sc 29340. And I know that Bing could pull up the picture to my house because it has before!My Drivers license number is008544157 My birthdate is January 4 , 1953 , and I would not have to lie to anyone to get where I am!

    ReplyDelete